Grit ‘n’ Grace is refreshment for women worn out from following bad rules, working to keep everybody else happy, and overextending their time and emotions. Through interviews with insightful and inspiring guests, Cheri Gregory and Amy Carroll will help you to:
· Recalculate your journey from our culture’s bad rules to your own Jesus-made path.
· Overcome error terror as you commit to learning from failure.
· Replace the exhaustion of self-made goodness with the rest of God’s grace.
· Discern whose input to invite and whose feedback to forget.
· Leverage the strength of your emotions instead of either ignoring or being ruled by them.
Kathi Lipp shares how she puts the strategies from Overwhelmed into practice in her everyday life. She gives us a road map for steady but imperfect progress in overcoming overwhelmed in our messy lives.